If you're an administrator on at least one account in Business Manager, you can create offline event sets in Offline Event Manager.
- Go to Business Manager and select a business, if prompted.
- From the Business Manager menu, select Offline Events.
- Click Create Offline Event Set to create a new offline event set.
- Enter a name and description for your event set, and then click Create.
- Select ad accounts to assign your event set to for tracking. All campaigns in those accounts will use your offline event set. For the ad accounts you select, you can enable Auto-Tracking so that all future campaigns within those ad accounts will automatically use this offline event set. Learn more about auto-tracking.
- After you've made your selections, click Next.
- Select people within your business or partners to grant permissions to, and then click Next.
Now that your event set has been created and assigned, you should talk to your customer success manager about how we can help to get you offline events data into Facebook.